Translate - Spanish

Saturday, August 3, 2013

I am shocked! Crazy Money to be Earned

WOW, simply does not sum up what I've just realized. After hours of browsing the web, I was shocked to see how much money some website are really worth. I ran a quick scan of Blogger, which as you all know is this awesome platform in which I'm currently typing and you're currently reading. Anyways, after running an web worth scan with Value Gator I found out that this site is worth a lot of money. $257,131,192 to be exact, now this value may be close to exact, but the real value of this site is only know by its owner or group of admins.
For now, I'll leave you guys and gals with this awesome find. I'll spend a few more hours  browsing the internet for other great finds and value for everyone to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...